The Private Equity recruitment partner
Access ‘Accredited’ Procurement Excellence, Cost Reduction & Supply Chain Management expertise…
The procurement requirements of an organisation are continually changing and sometimes difficult to predict. Post-funding growth, key supplier development projects, stretch targets, all cause challenges in managing resource, expertise and delivery outcomes.
At the same time, planning and implementing a complex change project where external partners are vetted, tenders issued, presentations made – and all of this before the successful bidder gets anywhere near to starting any actual work – can seem like overkill, especially when you need support NOW.
We have created a suite of easy to access services which allow Private Equity clients to benefit from our group consulting expertise, providing expertise and flexible capacity to portfolio management teams as and when its needed – only paying for precisely what is required.
The outcome: Less cost, maximum impact.
Our ‘Accredited’ Consultant program allows you to choose…
Short-term flexible ‘Interim’ support, through to ‘On Demand’ fixed cost consulting team delivery
Option 1 – Benefits of experienced Interim support:
- Quickly leverage expertise and knowledge
- Flexible resourcing = right-sizing for procurement teams
- Sector/category expertise and leveraging Procura Consulting knowledge
- On-site or remote (or an optimum mix)
Option 2 – On-Demand Consulting – puts you in control:
- Project team support
- Ready-to-go … turn on and off
- Fixed cost option
- Output-based deliverables
- Optional outcome-based incentivisation
Examples of projects:
- Pre-funding benchmarking
- Post funding growth support
- Get Cost-reduction projects over the line and savings secured
- One-off sourcing projects completed successfully
- Specific negotiation projects completed
- Brexit planning
- Global sourcing – risk management support
We help you deliver. It is that simple.
For more information about our range of ‘Accredited’ Interim & ‘On-Demand’ Procurement Support, contact a ProSearch Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 693 7275