Benefits to ProSearch Accredited Interim Associates
- Preferred access to clients Consulting project contract opportunities, and
- ProSearch client ‘On Demand’ fixed cost project roles
- ProSearch – access to recruitment support for your own client projects
- Access to Interim Associate community & future events
- Support & promotion tools to support IR35 challenges, including substitution
- Financial benefits through the ProSearch referral program.
What do you need to do, to become a ProSearch Accredited Associate?
- Register your full profile online here
- Upload your client testimonials or references
- Update your profile and add new references after each project
- Complete a registration interview with ProSearch Partner
- Update your 6-month rolling ‘Availability Diary’ every month (it’s quick and easy)
- Engage with group Social & LinkedIN community posts (raise your profile)
- Follow ProSearch LinkedIN Company pages - access latest news & events
When your profile is updated to an ‘Accredited Associate’ this will be shared confidentially with the ProSearch team. You will then be notified of any suitable future group projects and will have preferred access to Interim roles as they go live.