Associates also work with ProSearch clients on solus Interim projects and can access Procura group services as part of their own client projects. This may include Consulting support, ProIntell Spend Analytics, ProSource Group Purchasing frameworks and ProSearch Recruitment solutions.
Benefits to ProSearch (Procura Group) Accredited Interim Associates
- Preferred access to Procura Consulting project contract opportunities, and
- Procura client ‘On Demand’ fixed cost project roles
- ProSearch – access to recruitment support for your own client projects
- ProSource – access to group buying frameworks for your own client projects
- ProIntell – access to spend analytical platform for your own client projects
- Training on ProIntell spend analytics platform best practice
- Benchmarking consulting support, prior to any project launches
- Access to Interim Associate community & future events
- Support & promotion tools to support IR35 challenges, including substitution
- Financial benefits when referring Procura Consulting, ProIntell, ProSource & ProSearch solutions, through the Procura referral program.
What do Interims need to do, to become an Accredited Associate?
- Register your full profile online here
- Upload your client testimonials or references
- Update your profile and add new references after each project
- Complete a registration interview with ProSearch or Procura Partner
- Update your 6 month rolling ‘Availability Diary’ every month (it’s quick and easy)
- Engage with group Social & LinkedIN community posts (raise your profile)
- Follow ProSearch & Procura LinkedIN Company pages - access latest news & events
When your profile is updated to an ‘Accredited Associate’ this will be shared confidentially within the group to the Managing Partners. You will then be notified of any suitable future group projects, or will have preferred access to solus Interim roles as they go live.